Fordham Analytics Intern
DIVISION: Fordham Analytics
POSITION: Fordham Analytics Intern
SUPERVISOR: Director of Fordham Analytics
Passionate: About swimming in data? Do you want to help convert mountains of data into meaningful information? Do you have a passion for data and information design?
Highly Technical: Have you taken a statistical analysis class? Do you know how to query a relational database?
A Team Player: Would you like to be part of a team with diverse industry experience and 20+ combined years of experience in the most strategic technology on CIO radars?
- Have 15-19 hours a week available
- Be a full-time Fordham student in good academic standing
- Reliable, quick learner, who can work with minimal supervision
- Uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies
- Research and consolidate findings for analysis
- Solid communication and writing skills needed
- Other duties, as assigned
- Basic knowledge of SQL required
- Familiarity with any major RDBMS; MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- Use Tableau Software to build visualizations, dashboards and executive decision making tools
COMPENSATION: $17.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.