Microsoft Imagine Academy
Microsoft Imagine Academy, an e-learning system for Microsoft products, provides an IT education solution at Fordham University that bridges the world of education with the world of work.
To enroll, log into My.Fordham.edu and go to the Microsoft Imagine Academy channel (located in the Student, Faculty and Employee channels).
Microsoft Imagine Academy drives employability, digital literacy and workforce development with the instant recognition and credibility of the Microsoft brand.
Microsoft Imagine Academy provides Fordham students, faculty, and staff with skills and training to succeed as individuals and contribute to their communities. It also gives faculty and staff access to professional development resources so they can stay in step with the latest technology.
The e-learning course portfolio includes:
- Business courses for Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access
- IT professional courses on Windows Server, Client, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Project, and SharePoint
- Developer courses on Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, and .NET Framework
Training is self-paced. You may stop training and return at any point. As long as you have internet connectivity and can log into the Portal, you can access Microsoft Imagine Academy.
Technical Requirements for Microsoft Imagine Academy Courses:
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
- Courses run in a pop up. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled while you are training.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy requires Silverlight to run all courses and .NET to run certain Administrator courses. If these programs are not installed on the machine, you will be prompted to install the programs. Administrative access is required to install these programs on the machine.
For questions about Microsoft Imagine Academy and training opportunities in general at Fordham, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org