Board of Advisers
Formed in 1987 at the request of the president of the University, the Board:
- Supports initiatives in undergraduate education at Lincoln Center.
- Assists Fordham College at Lincoln Center in clarifying, solidifying, and communicating its distinct identities.
- Serves as a trusted adviser to the Dean of the College.
- Provides counsel, advice, support, and ideas for achieving the unique goals of the College.
- Offers expertise and community contacts in areas such as recruiting, program development, facilities, alumni relations, and fundraising.
- Supports the College's academic programs and goals.
- Assists the College by working individually, by serving on committees, by engaging students, faculty, and administrators to better understand the needs of the College, and by attending Board meetings.
Delia Peters, chair, FCLC '85
Ian Belinfanti, executive committee, FCLC '79
Rocco Andriola, FCLC '79
Michael Abel, FCLC '72
Jolie Ann Calella FCLC '91
Dagmar Cassan, FCLC '77
Melissa Cornick, FCLC '81
Patricia Dugan, FCLC '79
Samara Finn, FCLC '03
Christopher Johnson, FCLC '82
John P. Kehoe, FCO '60, FCLC '85
James Marsh, FCLC '72
Armen Meyer FCLC '98
Susanne Matthews-Foye, FCLC '81
Elizabeth W. Mooney, FCLC '88
Johnnie Planco, FCLC '72
Carol Robles-Roman, FCLC '83
Clara Rodriguez, FCLC Professor of Sociology
Margitta Rose, FCLC '87
Byron Shafer, FCLC Professor Emeritus
Amy Stravitz, FCLC '90
Nicholas Zennario, FCLC '87