The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) is a statewide effort in New York to increase the number of underrepresented minority and financially disadvantaged students pursuing scientific, technical, health-related and other licensed professions. As such, eligibility requirements set by the state are as follows:
- Students must meet the minimum 12-month New York state residency requirement.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented minority group.
- The state of New York has designated Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Americans, and Alaskan Natives as members of such groups.
- Students that are not members of the above groups may be eligible for the program if they meet financial requirements.
- This income eligibility table lists gross family income limits for applicants who are not members of an underrepresented minority group.
Eligible to Apply? Complete our online application now!
For more information, feel free to contact Fordham CSTEP!