The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) is a statewide effort in New York to increase the number of underrepresented minority and financially disadvantaged students pursuing scientific, technical, health-related and other licensed professions. As such, eligibility requirements set by the state are as follows:
- Students must meet the minimum 12-month New York state residency requirement.
- Identify as a member of an underrepresented minority group.
- The state of New York has designated Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Americans, and Alaskan Natives as members of such groups.
- Students that are not members of the above groups may be eligible for the program if they meet financial requirements.
- This income eligibility table lists gross family income limits for applicants who are not members of an underrepresented minority group.
For more information, feel free to contact Fordham CSTEP!