Miller Analogies Test Registration
The New York State Education Transformation Act of 2015 requires that all teacher education and educational leadership applicants submit standardized test scores with their applications. The Fordham University Lincoln Center and Westchester campuses are now authorized testing sites for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
- Thursday, May 23, 1-3 p.m.| Lincoln Center
- Saturday, June 1, 10-11 a.m. | Westchester
- Wednesday, June 5, 1-3 p.m.| Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, June 19, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, June 19, 12-1 p.m. | Westchester
- Tuesday, July 9, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, July 10, 12-1 p.m. | Westchester
- Tuesday, July 23, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, July 24, 12-1 p.m. | Westchester
- Wednesday, August 14, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, August 14, 12-1 p.m. | Westchester
- Wednesday, August 28, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
- Wednesday, August 28, 12-1 p.m. | Westchester
- Saturday, September 7, 10-11 a.m. | Westchester
- Wednesday, September 11, 1-2 p.m. | Lincoln Center
The MAT is a 60-minute exam consisting of 120 partial analogies designed to measure general knowledge of a range of academic subjects, analytical thinking skills, and English language skills. Learn more about the MAT, download the MAT Study Guide, or take a practice test.
- The testing fee is a nonrefundable $85 to be paid at the time of registration.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the test start time.
- Test takers who arrive late are not guaranteed admission to the testing center. We do not accommodate walk-in registration at this time.
- Fordham's MAT school code is 1453.
What to Bring
On the day of testing, you must have the following materials or you will not be able to take the MAT and your test fee will not be refunded.
Two Forms of Identification
You must present two valid (i.e., unexpired) forms of identification (ID). Your primary form of ID must be government-issued and contain both your photograph and your signature. The second form of ID is not required to have your photograph or signature. Read the Candidate Information Booklet for examples of acceptable primary and secondary IDs.
Any candidate providing false identification or misrepresenting his or her identity at any time will be dismissed from the testing room and have his or her MAT scores canceled. Pearson may consider further legal action in such cases.
You may bring a piece of paper listing codes for all schools that should receive your MAT score report. Please bring this list of codes, as the testing center may not have the list of codes on-site. Download the Candidate Information Booklet for more information about specifying score recipients.
Please note that test center staff will inspect any paper you bring into the testing room, so be sure to only include the school codes on that paper; otherwise, your scores may be invalidated. A Proctor will collect your piece of paper with recipient school codes once you have completed the demographics section. Download the list of school codes.
Testing Accommodations for People with Disabilities
Please contact the Fordham MAT administrator at either the Lincoln Center or Westchester campus several weeks before your test date to discuss specific accommodations.
Refer to the MAT's Disability Accommodations webpage to access a printable Accommodations Request Form. If you have any questions about requesting an accommodation after reviewing the MAT website, email or call MAT Customer Relations (see "MAT Customer Relations"). Download the Candidate Information Booklet for more details on the testing accommodations process.