GSE Federal Financial Aid
This page contains information about financial aid eligibility at GSE.
Information on federal aid, state aid and other types of aid can be found on the University's Financial Aid website.
To be eligible for federal financial aid at the Fordham Graduate School of Education, students must:
- maintain a grade point average of
- 3.00 for ADV, M.S., M.S.E., M.S.T. degrees;
- 3.50 for Ed.D., Ph.D. degrees.
- attempt and complete no fewer than six credit hours per term.
- complete the course of study
- for ADV, M.S., M.S.E., M.S.T. degrees within five years;
- for Ed.D., Ph.D. degrees within eight years.
Students who fail to maintain these GPAs [i.e., maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) at the end of each academic year] will lose federal financial aid eligibility.
If the student reestablishes satisfactory academic progress, the student may regain federal financial aid eligibility as long as s/he maintains SAP. Learn more about the Federal Loan Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
113 West 60th Street, Room 214
Contact Financial Services for information about:
- financing your Fordham education;
- online access to the my.Fordham portal;
- financial aid codes;
- the FAFSA.