Payment, Tuition, and Scholarships
You may choose to send your payment to the address listed below; you may wait for a bill to be sent directly to you from the Bursar's Office at Fordham; or the AP® Institutes staff can generate and send an invoice upon request from you or your school.
We accept P.O.'s, credit cards, and checks payable to Fordham University. Housing payments must be paid separately from tuition payments.
Tuition includes complimentary breakfast and College Board® materials specific to your content area. Attending an institute will also provide you with 40 professional development hours whether you sign up for credit or no credit.
Below is a list of the tuition cost for each institute:
- $899.00 = Tuition for students who are not taking the institute for graduate credits (non-credit)
- $4,101 = Tuition for students taking the institute for three graduate credits
- $1,618 = Tuition for the 9-Day AB Calculus and Review institute (non-credit)
- $4,820 = Tuition for the 9-Day AB Calculus and Review institute for three graduate credits
Scholarships for Non-Public School Personnel
- 40% of tuition charges = Persons employed full time as professionals in a non-public, religiously affiliated school, may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- 50% of tuition charge = Any person employed full time in a Jesuit-affiliated school may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- To apply, eligible participants must complete a special application, available from the Center for Catholic Leadership & Faith-Based Education at Fordham University.
- This scholarship is only available to participants who register for three graduate credits.
- A registration form must be filed before you apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must supply proof of full-time professional employment at a non-public, religiously affiliated school.
For more information, call 212-636-6420 or email: CTRCSL@fordham.edu