Co-Sponsored with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service.
Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service is recognized by The State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers - #0066.
Chairing and Presenting at CSE Meetings
Does not count towards Professional Development
- March 6, 2018, 7 - 9 p.m.
- Fordham University, Lincoln Center, Room 1022
- Presenter: Dr. Angela Trappani
- Please RSVP to email@example.com to attend
Engaging the Extremes: Classroom Routines for Precise, Efficient, and Effective Learning for All
- March 22, 2018, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Fordham University, Lincoln Center, McMahon Room 109
- Presenter: Dr. Akane Zusho
- Sign up for the engaging the extremes workshop.
Contact for Workshops/Events
Rosa A. Hagin Consultation and Early Childhood Centers