Assessment Procedures and Fees
- Contact the center for information and an intake coordinator will assist you.
- If services can be rendered at the center, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. A confirmation letter will be sent at this time.
- First session includes the initial consultation and intake interview.
- Typically there are two or three assessment sessions.
- Conference includes a discussion of results and recommendations.
- A comprehensive psycho-educational report is provided within two weeks after the conference.
$1750 - Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation
assessment of cognitive and achievement functioning; behavior rating scales
$2200 - Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation
assessment of cognitive, achievement, neuropsychological (e.g., attention, executive functions, memory, learning), and social-emotional functioning
These fees include intake interview, all testing, conference, written report, school visit, and consultation with other professionals.
Please note that we do not accept insurance but provide an invoice for reimbursement purposes.