GSE Public Interest Scholarship
A limited number of need and merit-based scholarships are available to financially disadvantaged GSE students who are committed to pursuing careers focusing on socio-economically underrepresented or disadvantaged populations. The award is tuition-specific and students must take at 6 credits to qualify. Recipients will receive $3,000 per semester for their first academic year. For students starting at GSE in the summer semester, the full year includes the summer, fall, and spring semesters and for those starting in the fall semester, the full year includes the fall and spring semesters. This scholarship is not available for spring admits.
A separate application must be completed for this scholarship.
To be eligible for the GSE Public Interest Scholarships, students must:
- Meet the minimum Undergraduate GPA 3.5 or Graduate GPA of 3.75 on a 4.0 U.S. Scale
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be accepted to Fordham GSE in a degree-seeking program
- Demonstrate financial need by completing a FAFSA
- Demonstrate a commitment to working with socio-economically underrepresented or disadvantaged populations
- Demonstrate achievement and determination in the face of personal challenge
How to Apply
Submit the application to apply. You will be prompted to log in to access the scholarship application; use the same username and password you used for your admissions application.