Alumni Court South
Opened in 1987, Alumni Court South residence hall accommodates mostly freshmen students in five stories of corridor living.
- Population: 250 to 350 Freshmen and Limited Upperclassmen
- Room Types: Double and Triples, Converted Triples, Upperclassmen Singles
- Co-ed with wings being either all male or female
- Common bathrooms
- Typical Room Dimensions: 12 x 17 feet
- Game room with a pool table and ping pong table
- Social lounges with a TV/DVD player
- Two study lounges
- Presentation lounge
- Laundry and kitchen facilities
Rates are for the nine-month academic year and include all utilities, cable television, telephone service, laundry, and membership to the Lombardi Fitness Center. Meal plan options and rates are available. These rates do not include the residence hall activity fee. Room configurations and rates are subject to change.
See the current room rates for Alumni Court South. Room configurations and rates are subject to change.
All residents in this dormitory are required to have a meal plan.
Move-in dates vary, please see Important Dates for more information.
Standard Rooms in Alumni Court South
Here is a great example of how an Alumni Court South Double might look!
Here is another great example of how an Alumni Court South Double might look!