Applying for Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Classes
New Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated
- View the list of programs
- Submit the online application
- Send a copy of your transcripts to Fordham University | Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Admissions - Keating 216 | Bronx, NY, 10458 or scan and upload a copy into the application. For electronic copies have them sent to email@example.com.
- The application will be reviewed and the department will send their recommendations to the Admissions Office
- Students will receive an email notification of the decision
- For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated
- Fill out the Continuing Student Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated form. The form must be signed by the department chairperson.
- Bring the form to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Office of Academic Programs and Support (Keating 216)
- The department sends their recommendations to the Office of Academic Programs and Support for the approval
- Students may contact the Office of Academic programs and Support at email@example.com