Skip to main content

Non-Degree Students

Applying for Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Classes

New Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated

  • View the list of programs
  • Submit the online application
  • Official degree transcripts confirming prior degree conferral are required for all applicants, regardless of matriculation status. These should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline for your program of interest, and should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions ( via secure electronic delivery. If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your transcripts be submitted directly via post, in a sealed envelope, to: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Office of Admissions, Fordham University, 441 E. Fordham Rd., Bronx, NY 10458. Please note: you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts to your application while the Office of Admissions awaits receipt of your official transcripts..
  • The application will be reviewed and the department will send their recommendations to the Admissions Office 
  • Students will receive an email notification of the decision
  • For questions contact

Continuing Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated

  • Fill out the Continuing Student Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated form. The form must be signed by the department chairperson.
  • Bring the form to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Office of Academic Programs and Support (Keating 216)
  • The department sends their recommendations to the Office of Academic Programs and Support for the approval
  • Students may contact the Office of Academic programs and Support at