Skip to main content

Types of Financial Aid

Start here.

Grad student by window light - SMFinancial aid available to graduate students usually takes the form of Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans. In addition, Fordham's graduate schools may provide additional funding opportunities such as assistantships, research positions, as well as scholarships.

Please see your individual graduate school: 

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences

Graduate School of Business

Graduate School of Education

Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education

Graduate School of Social Service

School of Law

In order to be eligible for aid, you must fill out the FAFSA. Learn more about how to apply for financial aid.