Skip to main content

Change of Program at Fordham

During your course of study at Fordham, if you change program or major, please notify the OIS immediately. The U.S. immigration requires this change to reflect on your SEVIS record. Depending on the nature of the change in your academic study, the OIS advisor may have to issue you a new I-20.

If the change in your program is from undergraduate to graduate level or from English language study to a degree program, once you are admitted to the program, please notify the OIS. You will need to submit an AFCOE and financial support documentation.