- Dress appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of office.
- Report to work promptly and as scheduled.
- Notify your supervisor if you will be late or unable to work.
- Refrain from conducting personal business on the job, e.g. course assignments and activities, and personal calls or work.
- Accurately report actual hours worked on the timesheet DAILY and submit timely.
- Maintain open lines of communication with your supervisor and relay any irreconcilable issues to the SEO.
- Provide employer with at least two weeks notice of resignation and email SEO reason and last day worked.
- Take your job seriously and perform your task to the best of your ability. The work experience you gain is valuable.
- Clearly explain responsibilities of the position, performance expectations and work schedule during the job interview.
- Establish work schedule with student.
- Provide the training and supervision necessary for adequate job performance.
- Responsible for knowing the exact hours worked by the employee and accountable for validation of actual days and hours worked on the timesheet.
- Ensure students do not work during their scheduled class hours.
- Responsible for accurate submission of timesheets on payroll due dates.
- Monitor student earnings to ensure grant limit is not exceeded.
- Designate backup staff to oversee and submit payroll in your absence.
- Responsible for dealing directly with a student’s work-related problems.