Skip to main content

Existing Student Worker Forms

Existing Student Workers MUST complete the appropriate placement form:

If you are returning to your prior position:

  • Report to your department’s supervisor as soon as you arrive on campus to complete all required reinstatement paperwork BEFORE you start working.

If you are seeking a new position:

  • Contact the Office of Student Employment to schedule a placement interview.