Graduation Application Process
Students scheduled to graduate must apply online using the my.fordham.edu portal by the following deadline dates.
Please note: If you do not apply by the deadline date, you may not graduate.
Graduation Application Instructions
- On my.Fordham, Click on the Student tab
- Click on Banner Self Service
- Click on Student
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Apply to Graduate
- Select Term of graduation or latest term from pull down
- Follow through with the remaining steps.
If you experience any difficulty accessing the application, you may not be eligible to graduate for the following reasons:
- You or someone in Academic Records may have already applied for you, or
- You may not have declared a major, or
- You are not classified as a candidate for graduation
If you have any questions, please contact your Assistant Dean/Program Director.