Skip to main content


DegreeWorks is a web based tool to help students and advisors monitor progress towards degree completion. It is provided for advisement purposes only. It is NOT an official record.

DegreeWorks can be accessed by students via

Only current students in FCRH, FCLC, GSB, GBA, GSS, GRE, GSAS and LAW have access to their degree audits.

DegreeWorks FAQS

Who can use DegreeWorks?

Students, advisors, department chairs, and deans.

What should I do if I think my audit is incorrect?

Please consult with your academic advisor or appropriate dean regarding this issue. You should keep in mind that DegreeWorks is updated on a nightly basis and may not reflect your most current information.The audit is provided for advisement purpose only. It is not an official record.

My major is wrong or my minor doesn't appear on my worksheet.

If you recently submitted your paperwork for a major/minor/concentration change please keep in mind that DegreeWorks is updated on a nightly basis and may not reflect your most current information.

Why is there a discrepancy between earned credits and credits applied in the audit?

The earned credit information in the student view comes directly from Banner and includes earned credits only. The credit applied information in the body of the audit includes earned and in progress credits.

How do I use the "What if" functionality?

  1. Click the "What If" option on the left hand side of the screen.
  2. Select the desired degree, academic year, college, and major/minor/concentration.
  3. Click the "Process What If" button.

How do majors, minors, concentrations, etc. get changed in DegreeWorks?

The request to change this information must be approved by the appropriate department chairs and/or deans. The completed change form is then submitted to the Office of Academic Records to be posted in Banner. DegreeWorks is updated with new Banner information on a nightly basis.

Who should I contact if I still have questions?

If you have questions regarding your audit you should contact your academic advisor or appropriate dean.