Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
The Fordham Community to which this Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures applies includes all: students, employees (including faculty), visitors or third parties, and applicants for admission or employment. A third party is someone who is on campus or participating in a Fordham sponsored program, activity, or event. This policy applies regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction.
Location of Where the Conduct Occurs: This policy applies to conduct that takes place oncampus, off-campus, and at Fordham University sponsored programs or events, including Fordham University sponsored study abroad programs or Fordham University academic, learning, and service programs located at off-campus sites. This policy also covers conduct that takes place off-campus that occurs in the context of an education program or activity of the University and covers conduct that takes place off-campus that has a continuing effect on campus or in an off- campus education program or activity.
Pages in Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- I. Policy Statement
- II. Purpose
- III. Scope
- IV. Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
- V. Duties of Title IX Coordinator & Designation of Deputy Coordinators
- VI. Conduct Covered by This Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedure
- VII. Reporting, Privacy, and Confidentiality
- VIII. How the University Will Respond to Reports
- IX. Rights Afforded to Students