Below are the team accomplishments for the 2018-19 season
- Won their 5th Metropolitan Collegiate Hockey Conference championship in the last 14 years, first time ever to win back to back championships.
- Played in the league championship game five of the last six years
- Completed their 16th consecutive winning season, and 19th consecutive postseason appearance
- Went undefeated in league play for the first time in team history (14-0) and have finished in first place seven times in the last 10 years
- 27-5-2 overall record, most wins in a single season in team history
- 34 games played – most in team history, most played by any team in the ACHA Atlantic Region.
- Finished with a # 5 ranking in the Atlantic region by the American Collegiate Hockey Association, the governing body of club hockey in America – highest team ranking ever
- Qualified for ACHA regional tournament for the 2nd consecutive year – defeating Springfield College 6-3 and George Mason 7-1
- Qualified for ACHA National tournament play in Frisco, Texas -winning 2 of 3 games in pool play by defeating # 1 seed Florida Gulf Coast 3-2 ,# 3 seed Nebraska 8-4, and losing to # 2 seed Michigan 2-1.
- Had 4 players named to ACHA All Region team - Atlantic Region 1st line – Joe Sponenberg (Goalie) – 2nd line Nick Gadowski (forward) & Connor Burke (defense) – 3rd line Zach Brenner (forward)
- Head Coach Rich Guberti was named Coach of the Year for the Atlantic Region and Goalie Joe Sponenburg
- Goalie Joe Sponenburg was named Atlantic Region MVP as well also named First team All Star for all of ACHA D3
- Team overall GPA 3.26
For the upcoming 2019-20 Fordham is now a member of the Empire Collegiate Hockey Conference, joining the most elite college club hockey league in the Atlantic region. Also beginning this season, the Rams have become members of the Collegiate Hockey Federation (CHF) whose membership will represent the highest level of competition on a national level.