Skip to main content

Grades and Records

Record Requests

Transcript of Records: Fordham University is pleased to be able to offer official electronic transcripts free of charge. Please find more information on the Academic Records page.



View an explanation of undergraduate and graduate grades.

Grading and Absence

Pass/Fail: Please use the Pass/Fail Request form. The form must be filed with the Office of Summer Session by the date indicated in the academic calendar.

Absence from Final Examination: A student who for a serious reason does not take the final examination must apply to the faculty member and to the Summer Session dean for approval to take a deferred examination. This application must be made in writing prior to the sixth day following the final examination date. The faculty member will notify the student of the date of the deferred examination. A temporary grade of ABS will be reported.