Take the next step professionally
The special programs offered by the Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies are designed to help individuals move to the next level in their careers. Courses include qualifying exam preparation as well as of-the-moment instruction on new technologies and industry policies. Short-term classes scheduled on nights and weekends make taking the next steps to advancement easy.
- College at 60
- Custom and Corporate Education
- Human Resource Management
- Localization Project Management Certificate Program
- Real Estate Institute
- Social Media for Real Estate
- Sports Business Institute
- Summer Reading Program
Non-credit and certificate courses in the School of Professional and Continuing Studies are not covered under the Fordham University tuition remission benefits plan.