Part I Section I: Salary and Benefit Provisions for Active Faculty
A-15 Family Leave
- Faculty members (tenured or non-tenured) may apply for a family-related leave in order to care for family members or other dependent persons.
- Such a leave may be full time without pay but including benefits, or part time with pay proportional to teaching and faculty responsibilities.
- Family-related leaves are limited to two years in any six-year period, whether the leaves are full or part time.
- Faculty members shall consult with the Office of Human Resources for provisions of the University leave policy and Federal Family and Medical Leave Act.
Pages in Part I Section I: Salary and Benefit Provisions for Active Faculty
- Part I Section I: Salary and Benefit Provisions for Active Faculty
- A-1 Faculty Salary
- A-2 Summer Session
- A-3 Social Security
- A-4 Retirement Plans
- A-5 Phased Retirement
- A-6 Group Life Insurance
- A-7 Medical Plan Options
- A-8 Tuition Remission Benefits
- A-9 Academic Year and Summer Fellowships
- A-10 University Bookstore Discounts
- A-11 Reimbursement for Travel Expenses
- A-12 Personal Liability Insurance
- A-13 Workers' Compensation
- A-14 Sick Leave
- A-15 Family Leave
- A-16 Courseload Relief
- A-17 Long-Term Disability Plan
- A-18 Benefits While on Leave
- A-19 Unemployment Insurance
- A-20 Legally Domiciled Adults (LDA)