Fordham Law alumni form a vibrant, successful and loyal community.
Our 17,000+ alumni work in diverse careers around the globe—from top law firms and leading public service organizations to journalism and entertainment to leading corporations and technology companies. And they share a common bond grounded in their experiences at Fordham Law.
They remain involved in the daily life of the school and play a pivotal role in the education of our students.
A commitment to the future is at the heart of the Fordham Law Alumni Association. By creating opportunities for generations of students to come, alumni ensure the future of not only the Law School, but also the legal profession.
Generously giving of their time and their financial support, Fordham Law alumni:
- provide career advice, mentoring, and networking opportunities for students and fellow alumni
- fund scholarships and fellowships
- support new programs and centers
- help recruit top faculty and students
- build the infrastructure that allows students to receive the very best in legal education.
They also participate in numerous social and educational events—throughout the year and, through worldwide chapters and advisory councils, spearhead efforts that help advance Fordham Law's mission and reputation.