Application: CPA Licensure BS/MS Programs
Application to the CPA-licensure BS/MS is online only.
- Create an account on the application system to begin your application
- In the Academic Interest section of your application
- What level of study are you interested in? Choose BS/MS Programs with Fordham Undergraduate Business School
- Academic Program of Interest: Select the BS/MS program to which you are applying.
- Term** - Indicate the trimester you wish to begin graduate classes. Plan on deferring enrollment? If so, you should select the term immediately following your undergraduate graduation. Example: fall for May graduates, spring for December graduates. You will be able to request deferred enrollment after receiving a decision on your application.
- Previous College or University Experience: See image below for how you should complete this section.
- Test Scores
- International applicants: You do not need to enter your TOEFL scores. Your acceptance into the Gabelli School as an undergraduate waives you from having to submit your scores again.
Application procedure and checklist:
- Submit your application online.
- Request an official transcript from Enrollment Services (Thebaud Hall) to be mailed to: Gabelli School of Business Graduate Admissions Office, 45 Columbus Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10023.
- Follow up with those providing letters of recommendation to confirm they have submitted them for you.
- Wait for instructions and your program of study (curriculum sheet) from Brian Dunn.