There are some significant differences about Fordham off-campus housing. Please review the information below prior to applying. We want to ensure that our housing is a good fit for you!
Spring 2020 application will be available on October 16, 2019
- "Overnight guests are typically allowed to stay overnight for five nights within a month. Exceptions may be granted by the Graduate Hall Manager."
Please Keep in Mind:
- We do not rent on a month to month basis, all rentals are based on the academic calendar and are done by semester.
- Apartments cannot be sublet or assigned to someone else (you cannot let your friends use your apartment when you are out of town).
- Overnight guests are typically allowed to stay overnight for up to a week. Exceptions may be granted by the manager.
- Major changes to the apartments, including painting and appliance installation, are prohibited.
- All units are smoke-free and pet-free.
- The majority of apartments are single occupancy only (no roommates). A limited number of apartments are available for occupancy by a legally married student and his/her spouse. We do not have housing for children at this time.
- Other rules apply, which are stipulated in the housing agreement which anyone offered an apartment will be able to review.