- Check with your roommate and/or suitemates to make sure you don't bring duplicate items (like stereos, TVs, computers, printers, etc.)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) appliances only (hair dryers, coffee makers, popcorn poppers, etc.). Electric coffee makers are allowed, but they should have an automatic turn-off.
- Any extension cords must be heavy-duty.
- All power strips must have surge protectors/suppressors.
- The university will not reimburse any losses due to damage, theft, etc.
- Recycling is mandatory in the residence hall and only clear trash bags are allowed.
- Lincoln Center students are not allowed to bring non-university furniture. Desk, tables, chairs, couch, refrigerator, etc. are provided.
- First Aid Kit - band-aids, peroxide, vitamins, antibiotic cream, cold/allergy medicine, headache remedy, ace bandage, adhesive tape, aloe, thermometer, sunscreen, skin lotions
- Sewing Kit - scissors, pins, needles, buttons, thread, lint brush, safety pins
- Shower Flip Flops
- Shower Caddy with soap, washcloth/puff, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, razor, shaving cream
- Full Length Mirror
- Toiletries - cotton balls/swabs, tissues, q-tips, cosmetics, deodorant, skin lotion, perfumes/colognes, hairbrush, blow dryer, eyeglass case, contact supplies, nail polish and remover
- Jewelry Box
- Small wastebaskets
- Linen (mattresses are 36" x 80" ["Twin XL"] at Lincoln Center)
- Cable-ready television and coaxial cable
- Hangers/closet organizers
- Storage boxes
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk lamp
- Alarm clock
Please Do Not Bring
- Hot plates
- Open coils
- Toaster ovens
- Space heaters
- Halogen lamps
- Bed lofts
- Pets (including fish)
- Wireless access points
For more information, please visit Residential Life.