Commuter and Transfer Summer Engagement Program
The 2020 Commuter and Transfer Summer Engagement program will take place on Thursday, August 13th and is sponsored by Commuter Student Services and New Student Orientation. Please note:The event is open to Rose Hill commuter class of 2024 and commuter transfer students only.
- We are utilizing Zoom as our platform for our virtual Commuter and Transfer Summer Engagement Program
- Scroll down to the presentation(s) you wish to attend and then register for each session that pertains to you by clicking on the Zoom link.
- Zoom will ask you a series of questions that you will need to answer in order to register for each session.
- You may register yourself for each session. If you are a family member and would like to attend, please register yourself as well. Please limit the amount of registrations per household to two (2) people. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a concern.
- Registration is required so that we have an accurate headcount for Zoom capacity needs.
- 12:00 PM - First Year Commuter 101: Tips & Tricks (Student Section) | Zoom Registration
- 1:00 PM - Commuter Assistant Group Breakouts (Student Section) | Zoom Registration
- 2:00 PM - Commuting Students Association Presentation (Student Section) | Zoom Registration
- 3:00 PM - Getting Involved! Clubs & Organizations Presentation (Student and Family Section) | Zoom Registration
- 4:00 PM - Commuter Student Services Overview (Family Section) | Zoom Registration
- 5:00 PM - Transfer Experience Coversation (Student and Family Section) | Zoom Registration