Skip to main content

The Spring On-Campus Interview Program

This program consists of:

  • Early Interview Week and Resume Advance (in January), which facilitates interviewing for employers interested in hiring second-year day and third-year evening JD students students for summer positions and employers interested in hiring third-year day and fourth-year evening JD students for post-graduate positions; and
  • Spring Weeks (in February and March), which facilitates interviewing for employers interested in hiring JD students at all class levels for summer or post-graduate positions.

In addition, we offer a Spring Resume Collect Program in late January/early February.

There is no registration fee for participating in the Spring On-Campus Interview and Resume Collect Programs. 

Early Interview Week and Spring Weeks operate under our 60/40 system, whereby employers are permitted to preselect up to 60% of the students who will be placed on their interview schedules; our Student Preference System chooses the remaining 40% of the students on the schedule. Resume Advance employers have 100% selection of the students on their interview schedules.

Register online through Symplicity at http://law-fordham-csm.symplicity.com/employers. Log in, select the OCI Tab, then the Schedule Request Tab, and select Request Schedule. From the Sessions drop-down menu, select the desired Week of Spring OCI, or the January Resume Collect, and complete the requested information.

If you need a Symplicity username and password, please email weitz@law.fordham.edu.

KEY DATES FOR 2021 EARLY INTERVIEW WEEK/RESUME ADVANCE 2021

Employer Registration Begins August 1, 2020
Employer Registration Closes December 18, 2020
Student Bidding Opens December 28, 2020
Student Bidding Closes January 14, 2021
Employers Receive Application Materials January 14, 2021
Employer Deadline to Submit Preselect Choices January 19, 2021
Preliminary Schedules Released (anticipated) January 22, 2021
Final Schedules Released (anticipated) January 25, 2021
Interview Dates January 26 - 29, 2021

 

 

 

KEY DATES FOR 2021 SPRING SEMESTER RESUME COLLECT

Employer Registration Opens November 2, 2020
Employer Registration Closes January 15, 2021
Student Bidding Opens January 4, 2021
Student Bidding Closes February 1, 2021
Employers Receive Application Materials February 1, 2021

 

KEY DATES FOR 2021 SPRING WEEKS

Note: All times listed are Eastern Time

  Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4
Bidding Opens Mon. Jan. 4 at 11 a.m. Mon. Jan. 4 at 11 a.m. Mon. Jan. 4 at 11 a.m. Mon. Jan. 4 at 11 a.m.
Bidding Ends Mon. Feb. 1 at 11 a.m. Fri. Feb 5 at 11 a.m. Fri. Feb. 12 at 11 a.m. Fri. Feb. 19 at 11 a.m.
Schedules Released (anticipated) Mon. Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. Tues. Feb. 16 at 11 a.m. Mon. Feb. 22 at 11 a.m. Mon. Mar. 1 at 11 a.m.
Interview Dates Week of Feb.16 * Week of Feb. 22 Week of Mar. 1 Week of Mar, 8

* No interviews will be conducted on Monday, February 15 (Presidents' Day) or on Wednesday, March 10 (University closed).

Questions about the Spring OCI and Resume Collect Programs?

Career Planning Center

Fordham University School of Law
Mitchell Weitz, Senior Manager of Legal Recruiting

Tel: 212-636-7603

Fax: 212-636-7852

Email: weitz@law.fordham.edu