Sertan Kabadayi is a professor of marketing at Gabelli School of Business. He holds a PhD in marketing from Baruch College of the City University of New York and has been a part of the Fordham business faculty since 2005.
Dr. Kabadayi conducts research primarily in the services and transformative service areas, with an emphasis on consumer and societal wellbeing. Furthermore, he is doing research related to refugees and refugee integration into host countries. He has presented his research at various conferences and has had his work published in a variety of academic journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Management, Journal of Services Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management,
and Psychology & Marketing.
He currently serves as the Associate Editor of Journal of Services Marketing and Journal of Creating Value. He is also Editorial Board Member of Journal of Service Management, Journal of Service Theory and Practice and Psychology and Marketing.
Dr. Kabadayi has received numerous awards over the years for his dedication and service to students and faculty:
- 2018 Gabelli School of Business, Dean’s Award for Impact
- 2015 Gabelli School of Business, Faculty Service Award
- 2013, 2012 The Marketing Area Excellent in Teaching Award
- 2011 The Gladys and Henry Crown Award for Faculty Excellence
- 2011 The Stanley Fuchs Faculty Award
- 2004 Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business Dean’s Office Teaching Excellence Award