Go Move Challenge
February 1 – 28, 2018
Every minute of movement counts in the Go Move Challenge as faculty and staff compete to determine which Jesuit institution is the most active! We define movement as any intentional exercise that causes a atleast a moderate increase in breathing or heart rate.
How to Register
- Visit www.GoMoveChallenge.org to register, even if you participated last year
- Click the "LOG IN / REGISTER" button on the top menu bar
- In the "REGISTER" box, enter your valid university email address and other required information
- Click the "SUBMIT" button when finished
- You will receive a confirmation email with your user email and password
How to Log Minutes
- Starting February 1, visit www.GoMoveChallenge.org
- Click the “LOG IN / REGISTER” button on the top menu bar
- In the “LOG IN” box, enter your email address and password
- In the “LOG MY WORKOUT” box, select the type of activity, enter the number of minutes, and select a single date or date range for logging multiple days
- Click the “LOG IT” button when finished
- Minutes will not be accepted after the challenge ends
Challenge Rules and Tips
- Starts: 12 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Ends: 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, February, 28, 2018
- There is no limit to how often minutes can be recorded
- Open the mobile-friendly challenge website from your phone’s browser to enter minutes on the go!
- Read the challenge FAQ at www.GoMoveChallenge.org/FAQ
You may also post the Go Move Challenge Flyer in your office.