Admission consideration includes review of GSAS admissions materials plus proper work experience. Completed applications will include each of the following items:
- Successful completion of the International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance (IDHA).
- Official degree transcripts: Please be sure to order official final transcripts from all previously attended institutions confirming degree conferral (if applicable) at least one month before the posted application deadline. Transcripts should be sent directly from your prior institution(s) via secure electronic delivery to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your transcripts be submitted by postal service in a sealed envelope from the institution to:
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Office of Admissions
Keating Hall Room 216
441 E. Fordham Rd.
Bronx, NY 10458
Please note: We strongly recommend that you upload unofficial copies of your academic transcripts to your application while the Office of Admissions awaits receipt of your official transcripts.Please ensure that all official transcripts from previously attended post-secondary institutions are submitted in English, or are accompanied by a certified English translation. For academic transcripts from institutions outside the United States, applicants are strongly encouraged to obtain a course-by-course credential evaluation. Transcripts and credentials conversion information is available on the GSAS International Students page.
- GRE scores are accepted but not required, and candidates should have at least five years experience in humanitarian assistance or a related field. For applicants who wish to submit GRE scores, please note that official scores should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Fordham University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences – Code #2259.
- Three letters of recommendation: Submitted directly via the online application. Enter the following information for each of your recommendation providers: name, address, email address, phone number, and institution. Make sure you enter your recommenders' email addresses correctly so that they each receive an automated email instructing them on how to submit their recommendations online. Mark the waiver statement for each recommender you enter.
- A statement of interest connecting the student's goals for the program with the expertise and activities of the IIHA. Students must provide evidence of training, education, or practical experience in an area related to the fields and topics encompassed by the Master's program. (Up to 500 words, submitted electronically, via the online application.)
- $35 Admission Fee
View the program cost for each course.