First-Year Meeting Agenda
In this section, Core Advisors and FASAs can access detailed agenda for each group and individual advising meeting. These agenda are hosted on Google Drive.
- Fall Meeting 1 (Group): Getting Started; Add/Drop Course Concerns
- Fall Meeting 2 (Group): Settling into Academic Life; the AIT and Ignatian Priorities for College Wellness
- Fall Meeting 3 (Individual): Brief Check-in
- Fall Meeting 4 (Group): Course Registration Preparation and Discussion—Making the Most of the Core
- Fall Meeting 5 (Virtual or Individual): Discussion/Approval of Proposed Spring Course Schedules and Mid-Semester Progress Review
- Fall End-of-Semester Course Schedule and Progress Review (Individual, as needed)
Will be made available by mid-November 2019.