The 30-credit minimum must include the following required courses:
- U.S. Law and Legal Institutions (3 credits)*
- Global Corporate Compliance (4 credits)*
- Risk Assessment (2 or 3 credits)
- Legislation and Regulation for Non-JD Students (3 credits)**
- International Financial Crime (2 credits)
- Capstone/Thesis (3 credits; final semester)
* Students in this program must register for these course during their first semester of study (part-time students may take Global Corporate Compliance in the second semester).
** This course is generally only offered in the spring semester.