The 30-credit minimum must include the following required courses:
- Introduction to the U.S. Legal System (1 credit)*
- U.S. Law and Legal Institutions (1 credit)*
- Fashion Law (3 credits)**
- Capstone/Thesis (3 credits; final semester)
In addition, at least 4 of the following courses must be taken:
- Fashion Ethics, Sustainability, and Development (2 or 3 credits)
- Fashion Law and Finance (2 credits)
- Fashion Licensing (2 credits)
- Fashion Modeling Law (2 or 3 credits)
- Fashion Retail Law (2 credits)
- Fashion Law Practicum (3 credits) (NOTE: limited enrollment)
*Must be taken in the first semester of study.
**Students who completed the Fashion Law Institute's Fashion Law Bootcamp summer intensive program are exempt from the Fashion Law course requirement.