We are located in Canisius Hall (Building 2546), next door to Faculty Memorial Hall on the Rose Hill campus. We also have a satellite office at Lincoln Center (LL203C). Our fax number is 718-817-5575.
Important note to interdisciplinary programs: We encourage you to review the department/school lists below and choose the OSP staff you feel has the most relevant portfolio to your work.
These lists are meant as a guide and are not exhaustive.
Contact Kris if your department or school is:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer and Information Science
- Natural Sciences
- School of Law
Please Note: On Mondays Kris is at Lincoln Center Lowenstein 203C and can be reached at 212-636-7946.
Contact Celinett if your department or school is:
- Communications and Media Studies
- Graduate School of Religion and Religious Studies
- Graduate School of Social Service*
- Political Science
- Gabelli School of Business
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Military and Veterans' Services
Contact Beth if your department is:
- African and African American Studies
- Art History and Music
- Classical Languages and Civilizations
- Modern Languages and Literature
- Theatre and Visual Arts
Please Note: Beth is at Lincoln Center Lowenstein 203C on the first Wednesday of every month and can be reached at 212-636-7946.
Grant and Contract Administrator
Contact Rogel if your unit or school is:
- Graduate School of Education
- STEP and C-STEP
- TRIO Programs
*Initial inquiries from the Graduate School of Social Service should be directed to:
Grants and Special Projects Officer, Westchester Rm 130