Confidential Non-emergency Online Reporting Guidelines
- Fordham University strongly encourages victims and witnesses to report incidents in person; however, should you choose online reporting please log into the portal (my.fordham.edu) and click on the link in the channel titled Incident Report, after reading the below items.
- Only confidentially report an event or incident that DOES NOT require an immediate response from Public Safety, the NYPD or other Emergency Responders
- Confidential Reporting requires using your Fordham Access IT ID
- You may suggest your preference on the method of follow-up contact by Public Safety, when necessary, for example: cellphone, email or text.
- Reports are confidential; however this cannot impede the University's ability to properly investigate and take appropriate action.
- Confidential reports are counted, recorded and the crime disclosed in the University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, when required by law.