Non-Emergency Department of Public Safety On-Line Reporting
The Department of Public Safety strongly encourages complainants and witnesses to report incidents in person; however, should you choose online reporting please log into the portal (my.fordham.edu) and click on the link in the channel titled Incident Report, after reading the below items.
- Only report an event or incident to Public Safety online that Does Not require an immediate response from the Department of Public Safety, the NYPD or other Emergency Responders.
- Department of Public Safety Online Reporting requires using your Fordham Access IT ID.
- You may suggest your preference on the method of follow-up contact by the Department of Public Safety, when necessary, for example: cellphone, e-mail or text.
- The complainant has the option of an internal, and/or external investigation or no investigation. However, this cannot impede the University's ability to take appropriate action and/ or share the Department of Public Safety's online report information with other University officials on a need to know basis.
- The Department of Public Safety's Online reports are counted, recorded and the crime disclosed in the University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, when required by law.