- All submissions must be double-spaced with 1” margins using 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Pages should be numbered, beginning with the first page of text (i.e., not the title page or the abstract page).
- All manuscripts should be saved as a .doc, .docx, or PDF file. Authors who choose to submit manuscripts in PDF format must be able to resubmit in an alternate format (e.g., .doc, .docx) upon request, if compatibility concerns arise during the Copy Editing and Layout processes.
- Title page
- Article text (A research article will typically include the following sections: an introduction, literature review, methods, findings or results, and conclusions)
- End notes (if applicable)
- Figure legend (if applicable)
See Photo Essays section for photo essay-specific formatting requirements.