Before you Apply
Contact the Office of International and Non-JD Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation before submitting any application materials.
You will need to complete the application process by submitting the following documents to email@example.com in either PDF or MS Word formats:
- Resume or curriculum vitae;
- Unofficial Fordham Law School transcript;
- Statement of interest in the program(s) to which you are applying;
- Targeted cover letter(s); and
- Statement and/or proof of language proficiency, if required.
In addition, you will need to provide the name of one Fordham Law full-time faculty member who can speak of your qualifications for this position.
Students interested in the Ireland, Ghana or Korea summer programs should follow the application guidelines and procedures outlined on the respective program webpages.