Leadership: Executive Board Officers
Article IV – Leadership: Executive Board Officers
- The Executive Board consists of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Website Manager/Publicist, Equipment Manager, and 2 USTA Liaisons.
- All officers are responsible for collectively planning the enactment of any and all events and projects Club Tennis undertakes.
- Directs and calls all Club Tennis meetings to order.
- Is the point of contact between Club Tennis, other organizations, supporting Fordham University Faculty Advisor and Fordham University.
- Decides, along with the executive board, the agenda and purpose for each meeting.
- Ensures that planning and execution of club trips and/or outings are planned and accomplished properly by the Executive Board.
- Delegates’ duties not specifically enumerated by the constitution, but within the scope of Club Tennis, to members of the club.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating all Club Tennis tournaments, practices, and scrimmages as well as overseeing all Officers’ duties.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the President in his or her absence.
- Assists the President in coordination and facilitation of all practices and scrimmages.
- Updates, coordinates, and maintains the ladder for USTA match play via Google sheets.
- Responsible for communicating with and keeping members engaged during meetings.
- Communicates with members regarding updates, practice schedules, meetings, and events via email.
- Takes attendance at every meeting.
- Takes meeting notes.
- Maintains all Club Tennis forms and documentation including but not limited to liability waivers, match requests, and formal impeachment requests.
- Maintains a ledger of all funds and transactions associated with Club Tennis.
- Directs fundraising efforts.
- Manages any bills acquired by Club Tennis.
- Coordinates with the University Club Sports Moderator to attain funding and coordinating for planning and execution of club events, matches, and scrimmages.
- Submits Budget and Operations packets each semester.
- Maintains Club Tennis website and social media pages including Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
- Creates all promotional materials such as flyers, banners, posters, and digital media.
- Is responsible for advertising Club Tennis around campus and on social media pages with promotional materials.
- Is responsible for all Tennis Team equipment including team tennis balls and the distribution of team uniforms.
- Retrieves tennis balls from the tennis clubhouse at the beginning of every practice.
- Locks up all tennis balls in the tennis clubhouse at the end of every practice.
- Is responsible to replacing tennis balls once dead by working with the treasurer to buy new balls.
2 USTA Liaisons
- Responsible for all communication with USTA college league representative.
- Responsible for communicating all USTA information and updates with the team and the Executive Board.
- Manages all USTA league match logistics.