Esther Liberman Cuenca
Advisor: Maryanne Kowaleski
Dissertation Title: The Making of Borough Customary Law in Medieval Britain
MA, History, California State University -- Long Beach
BA, Theological Studies; BA Classical Civilizations, Loyola Marymount University
My wide range of interests include gender theory, medieval law, urban history, and popular culture.
This is my social media profile for my research: https://www.facebook.com/boroughcustom/
At Fordham University:
- HIST 1000: Understanding Historical Change: Modern Europe
- HIST 1300: Understanding Historical Change: Medieval Europe
- HIST 3208: The Medieval "Other"
At Marymount California University:
- HIS 275: History of Women in the United States
- HIS 100: Western Tradition I
- HIS 101: Western Tradition II