Digital and Social Media Certificate
Drive Customer Engagement, Sales, and Profits
The social media revolution has transformed the buying process and changed the way consumers discover and choose products and services. Businesses must now harness the power of digital technologies to reach buyers directly with an authentic and trustworthy voice. Fordham’s Digital and Social Media Certificate Program helps managers, business owners and professionals improve their skills in using digital technologies, including social media, digital advertising and mobile marketing techniques.
Courses are held on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and occasional evenings from 6 – 9 p.m. for a total of 12 hours of classroom time per course.
All classes in the program are non-degree, non-credit continuing education courses open to the general public.
Classes are held in-person at the Westchester Campus located at 400 Westchester Avenue in West Harrison, N.Y.
Please register online by clicking the Registration Here tab above and paying with a credit card.
- Social Media Marketing I:- An Introduction to Platforms, Tactics, and Tools - September 2018, January 2019
- Social Media Marketing II: Advanced Strategy, Execution, and Measurement - October 2018, February/March 2019
- Search Engine Marketing: An Overview of Google AdWords, Paid Search Advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - November 2018, June 2019
- Digital Marketing Analytics: This course is designed to help students develop marketing strategies and make resource allocation decisions that are driven by quantitative analysis - December 2018, May 2019
- Email Marketing: Creating Campaigns to Acquire and Retain Customers - April 2019
- Paid Advertising on Social Media: Everything You Need and Want to Know About Advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintreset and LinkedIn - May 2019
Earn a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
Fordham offers a selection of digital media marketing courses each semester. Students can take individual classes or a series of courses to qualify for a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
The program is designed to provide students at all stages, the tools necessary to create, implement, manage, and monitor successful digital marketing strategies. These strategies attract and retain customers and clients, increase revenues, and enhance online traffic and reputation.
Classes are designed to benefit professionals working at non-profit, and for-profit organizations, and offer valuable skills to seasoned managers, as well as to recent college graduates.
The Digital and Social Media Professional Certificate will be awarded to students completing 6 courses with passing grades. At present, students are required to take at all of the 6 courses. Students are able to enroll in individual courses without registering for the certificate and elect to complete the certificate at a later date within a four-year time frame. Core courses will be repeated and new courses will be added every semester. Individual expertise will be factored into possible course waivers for professionals working in the digital marketing field.
*Please note, The Digital and Social Media Certificate Program is not approved for the F1 Student Visa Program.