Digital and Social Media Certificate
Drive Customer Engagement, Sales, and Profits
The social media revolution has transformed the buying process and changed the way consumers discover and choose products and services. Businesses must now harness the power of digital technologies to reach buyers directly with an authentic and trustworthy voice. Fordham’s Digital and Social Media Certificate Program helps managers, business owners and professionals improve their skills in using digital technologies, including social media, digital advertising and mobile marketing techniques.
The Social Media Marketing I - Begins January 20, 2018.
Courses are held on Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and occasional evenings from 6 – 9 p.m. for a total of 12 hours of classroom time per course.
Each course costs $450.00.
All classes in the program are non-degree, non-credit continuing education courses open to the general public.
Classes are held in-person at the Westchester Campus located at 400 Westchester Avenue in West Harrison, N.Y.
Please register online by clicking the Registration Here tab above and paying with a credit card.
- Social Media Marketing I - Begins Jan. 20: An Introduction to Platforms, Tactics, and Tools
- Social Media Marketing II - Begins March 3: Advanced Strategy, Execution, and Measurement
- Search Engine Marketing: - Begins Nov. 1: An Overview of Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics - Begins Dec. 2: This course is designed to help students develop marketing strategies and make resource allocation decisions that are driven by quantitative analysis
- Email Marketing - Begins April 14: Creating Campaigns to Acquire and Retain Customers
- Paid Advertising on Social Media - Begins May 5: Everything You Need and Want to Know
Earn a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
Fordham offers a selection of digital media marketing courses each semester. Students can take individual classes or a series of courses to qualify for a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
The program is designed to provide students at all stages, the tools necessary to create, implement, manage, and monitor successful digital marketing strategies. These strategies attract and retain customers and clients, increase revenues, and enhance online traffic and reputation.
Classes are designed to benefit professionals working at non-profit, and for-profit organizations, and offer valuable skills to seasoned managers, as well as to recent college graduates.
The Digital and Social Media Professional Certificate will be awarded to students completing 6 courses with passing grades. At present, students are required to take at least one social media core course and the search engine marketing course along with 4 additional elective courses. Students are able to enroll in individual courses without registering for the certificate and elect to complete the certificate at a later date within a four-year time frame. Core courses will be repeated and new courses will be added every semester. Individual expertise will be factored into possible course waivers for professionals working in the digital marketing field.
*Please note, The Digital and Social Media Certificate Program is not approved for the F1 Student Visa Program.