Digital and Social Media Certificate
The social media revolution has transformed the buying process and changed the way consumers discover and choose products and services.
Courses are held evenings and Saturdays and cover 12 hours of classroom time. Cost $450 per course.
- Social Media Marketing I: An Introduction to Platforms, Tactics, and Tools
- Social Media Marketing II: Advanced Strategy, Execution, and Measurement
- Search Engine Marketing: An Overview of Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web Analytics
- Mobile Marketing Strategy: Leveraging the Impact of the Third Screen
- E-mail Marketing: Creating Campaigns to Acquire and Retain Customers
- Paid Advertising on Social Media: Everything You Need and Want to Know
- Get LinkedIn to Business: New One Session Class; All-in-One Guide to Mastering and Leveraging LinkedIn. This optional elective class is $150.00 and not part of the Digital and Social Media Certificate Program.
Drive Customer Engagement, Sales and Profits
Businesses must now harness the power of digital technologies to reach buyers directly with an authentic, and trustworthy voice. Fordham helps managers, business owners, and professionals improve their skills in using digital technologies, including social media and mobile marketing techniques.
Earn a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
Fordham offers a selection of digital media marketing courses each semester. Students can take individual classes or a series of courses to qualify for a professional certificate in digital and social media marketing.
The program is designed to provide students at all stages, the tools necessary to create, implement, manage, and monitor successful digital marketing strategies. These strategies attract and retain customers and clients, increase revenues, and enhance online traffic and reputation.
Classes are designed to benefit professionals working at non-profit, and for-profit organizations, and offer valuable skills to seasoned managers, as well as to recent college graduates.
The Digital and Social Media Professional Certificate will be awarded to students completing 6 courses with passing grades. At present, students are required to take at least one social media core course and the search engine marketing course along with 4 additional elective courses. Students are able to enroll in individual courses without registering for the certificate and elect to complete the certificate at a later date within a four-year time frame. Core courses will be repeated and new courses will be added every semester. Individual expertise will be factored into possible course waivers for professionals working in the digital marketing field.
*Please note, The Digital and Social Media Certificate Program is not approved for the F1 Student Visa Program.