Social Media for Real Estate
Grow Your Real Estate Business
NY Real Estate Salesperson’s and Broker’s Continuing Education
8 CE hours
April 29 and 30, 2020
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Social media offers real estate agents critical marketing and communications tools. Its importance cannot be overstated. According to a recent study from the National Association of Realtors, social media has become integral to attracting clients and closing sales across the industry. Here’s a brief snapshot of the report’s findings:
- 77% of realtors actively use social media for real estate in some way, shape or form.
- 47% of real estate businesses note that social media results in the highest quality leads versus other sources.
- 99% of millennials (and 90% of baby boomers) begin their home search online (as opposed to in-person referrals).
This class offers real estate agents a comprehensive guide to the practical techniques, strategies and digital tools that help generate visibility, leads, and sales for their real estate businesses. Advanced social media users, as well as novices, will gain an understanding of how to build and maintain an effective presence on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The goal of this course is to provide students with an understanding of how real estate agents employ social media marketing and communication strategies to:
- Attract clients and referrals.
- Build communities of engaged fans, followers and advocates.
- Enhance an online reputation.
- Amplify the reach and effectiveness of content marketing, traditional advertising, and public relations strategies.
In two four-hour sessions, that carry 8 CE toward real estate licensing requirements, you will receive hands-on training in creating and posting relevant content in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube; building a social following and generating reports and interpreting data in ways that will benefit consumers.
Participants will be enrolled in DSMM 1040 Social Media for Real Estate at Fordham University. Letters of completion will be provided for your records. Transcripts will be available on request.
Course: DSMM 1040 PW1 Social Media for Real Estate
Location: Online (Zoom information will be provided upon registration)
Questions? Call Dean Czechowski at 718-817-4688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org