Fordham Mentoring Program
The Fordham Mentoring Program is an opportunity to be matched one-on-one with alumni who provide professional expertise and career advice.
Features of the program:
- Gives current students the opportunity to connect with an alumni mentor with similar career interests
- Alumni come from a wide variety of career paths
- Special events are held throughout the year to encourage networking
Interested students are paired with young alumni, and the relationships provide:
- Opportunity to network with alumni with similar career interest
- Gain insight and understanding of their field of interest from an insider's perspective
- Self-exploration if you're unsure what field to pursue
- Young alumni with an opportunity to give back to Fordham and encourage career exploration
More information about the mentoring program can be found on the Alumni site.
Fordham Alumni Mentorship Network
Current students can sign up for flash mentoring with alumni on our Fordham Alumni Mentorship Network. The network allows opportunities to network, career guidance, and advice. Click here to join the community
Our office, in conjunction with the Office of Alumni Relations, maintains a detailed Forever Fordham Alumni Directory. Come to our office during business hours to do a search and connect with thousands of alumni to help you in your career development!