- The officials and supervisor’s authority and jurisdiction will be in effect at and around the field of play. There is no time limit to his or her responding to a situation.
- A player may be warned and later ejected from the game for persistent sportsmanship violations. Ejection from a game will result in at least a one game suspension. Determination of reinstatement will be made after a personal interview between the offender and the Director of Intramurals. When a player is ejected from a game, he/she cannot be replaced by another player for the remainder of the game.
- Fighting during an intramural game will result in ejection of those persons involved from all intramural sports. In addition, those persons’ teams will forfeit the remainder of the game.
- Any person attempting to or actually physically threatening any official or supervisor shall be suspended from attendance at any intramural-sponsored activity for life.
- Any ejected person is to contact the Director by 11 a.m., the next working day. Failure to do so may cause that ejected person’s team to be suspended from further play.
- The officials have the authority to stop the game at any time and give one warning to players, managers, or spectators for unsportsmanlike conduct. After one warning, the supervisor has the authority to forfeit the game.
- Teams are permitted on forfeit per season without repercussions.
- Two forfeits will result in the team being dropped from the league.
- An appeal may be filed via email to re-attain playoff status.
- All participants must be current students, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, or Lombardi Center members. ID’s must be presented whenever requested.
- Players can participate on one Co-Rec team, and/or one men or women’s team in the same sport in a season.
- No varsity athletes from related sports are eligible to play if they have participated at the intercollegiate level within two years of the intramural season in question. No person who has professional status may play.
Start of Game
Game time is the starting time for intramural games. There will be a 15-minute grace period allowed. The supervisor or official’s watch is the official timepiece.