Global Marketing with Consumer Insights
Companies need marketers who can explain people. Unravel the mysteries behind why people buy what they buy, and you will be immeasurably valuable.
The Gabelli School at Lincoln Center’s program in global marketing with consumer insights gives you the skills you need to explain the complexities and contradictions of consumer behavior. By drawing together knowledge from marketing, psychology, sociology, and anthropology, you will be able to develop creative new approaches.
We will teach you to:
Explain people’s shopping habits
Discover what makes someone choose a certain brand
Find out, online, what makes people click
- Cross-Cultural Global Marketing with Consumer Insights
- Global Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Business Anthropology in a Global Context
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Students concentrating in global marketing with consumer insights take a total of three electives from the marketing and anthropology fields, and complete one experiential requirement, such as an internship, study tour, or study abroad.
Find out more:
- Admissions questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General academic questions about the Lincoln Center program: Assistant Dean Vincent DeCola, S.J., email@example.com
- Questions about global marketing with consumer insights concentration: Clinical Professor Timothy Malefyt, faculty advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org