Process and Quality Analytics
As technology advances, it brings change to every industry. With more jobs becoming automated, individual role requirements, larger organizational processes, and the structure of the industry itself may shift.
Companies in fields ranging from healthcare to manufacturing need people who can design and implement these changes.
For Lincoln Center and Rose Hill students, the secondary concentration in process and quality analytics prepares students to manage process-quality projects that improve cost, quality, and overall performance. Offered through a collaboration with Ernst and Young, it helps students develop the specific skills employers are seeking in today’s technologically advanced world, for roles such as process quality manager and supply-chain engineer.
We will teach you to:
- Solve problems using a systems-thinking approach
- Use data and analytics to experiment and create best practices
- Identify ways to help organizations save money and increase efficiency
To complete the secondary concentration, students take three courses: Process Management and Six Sigma; one of either Project Management or Business Dynamics; and one elective. Students also have the opportunity to earn a Six Sigma White or Yellow Belt certificate .
- Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Research Seminar
- Advanced Spreadsheet Methods
- Assurance and Auditing
- Business Dynamics
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Data Driven Marketing Decisions
- Global IT Strategy and Management
- Health Care Operations
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Start-up Venture Experience
- Sustainable Business