Digital Media and Technology
Technology drives our modern culture.
Many of the world’s largest tech companies make their home in New York City. You can, too.
The Gabelli School offers you the chance to study, live, and work within striking distance of Silicon Alley. Our program positions you for internships at companies from Google to New York Times Digital to the Food Network.
We will teach you to:
Develop mobile apps
Manage social media
Identify people's online shopping patterns
In addition to your business coursework, you can take Fordham College classes in computer science, visual arts, communication and media studies, and other departments to develop a portfolio of knowledge and skills unlike anyone else’s.
- Social Media Across the Globe
- Business of New Media
- Mobile Commerce and Apps
- New Media and Communication Law
- Media Economics
- Visual Thinking
- Fundamentals of Website Design
Find out more:
- Admissions questions: email@example.com
- General academic questions about the Lincoln Center program: Assistant Dean Vincent DeCola, SJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the digital media and technology concentration: Clinical Assistant Professor Axel Roepnack, email@example.com; Clinical Professor Pasumarti Kamesam, firstname.lastname@example.org