No time in your schedule for a full semester abroad?
Prefer to experience several countries rather than only one?
Already studied abroad for a semester, but want to hit one or two more destinations?
We created study tours to meet all of these needs — and more.
These 10-day tours are connected directly with a business class. For example, the Investing in India course ends in a two-week study trip to Delhi and Mumbai.
Students travel the entire time with Fordham professors and deans, are met on the ground by knowledgeable local guides, and stay in excellent hotels. Tours take place over winter or spring break or at the end of a semester, to accommodate students’ schedules.
Study tours include:
- Visits to the offices of corporations, exchanges and markets
- Meetings with business leaders
- Excursions to noteworthy historical sites
- Meals at traditional restaurants
- Networking sessions with Fordham alumni who live abroad
Study tours planned for 2014-2015 include Madrid, in connection with a course on marketing, and the Cayman Islands, linked to a finance course on offshore investing.
Here are some recent destinations:
- Beijing, China
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dublin, Ireland
- Delhi and Mumbai, India
- Istanbul, Izmir, and Ephesus, Turkey
- Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland
- Paris, France
- Milan and Venice, Italy
- Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
- Santiago, Chile
- Tokyo, Japan